Something is killing my chickens. In the past 2 weeks my wife and I have lost 3 chickens. Overall we have lost something like 5 or 6 chickens.
- 1 Speckled Sussex about a year and a half old
- 1 Rhode Island Red about a year and a half old
- 1 Barred rock pullet about 6 – 7 weeks old
- 1 Australorp pullet about 6 – 7 weeks old
- 1 Black Jersey Giant about a year and a half old
The Speckled Sussex and Rhode Island Red just disappeared. One day they were there and the next day they were gone. No pile of feathers, no blood, no nothing, just gone.
The Black Jersey Giant was a different story. I found it inside the chicken yard half eaten.
The Barred Rock pullet, all I found was some feathers.
The Australorp pullet, something had killed and gutted it.