Think things are bad now? Lets just wait a few more months.
The Federal Reserve is talking out printing more money out of thin air, think of post World War I Germany and hyper inflation.
Wheat prices approach a 22 month high, pushed up by failed wheat crops in Russia.
Banks not selling foreclosed homes – their hoping to hang onto the homes so that when the market improves, the homes can be dumped for a better price then the banks can get right now. This will cause home prices to drop even more, or to stagnate. Which is good for the average working people, maybe we will be able to buy a home then.
- Walmart has rolled back its rollbacks.
- Food prices have reached a 2 year high.
- JP Morgan post third quarter 2010 net income of $4.4 Billion – for banks to be making money, that means other people are losing money.
- China still have most favored nation trade status.
- We still have the income tax.
- The Federal Reserve is still in control of the American economy.
- The 2 major parties still hold power over congress.
- Companies in several states are being accused of foreclosure fraud.
Everything in that list is based off the bottom – the 2 major parties are still in power. If you want real change in this nation, your going to have to vote different, and that means voting for someone besides Democrat or Republican.