Hello everyone, my name is Kevin Felts and this is my blog. I am an avid blogger, hiker, backpacker, camper, hunter, father, husband and survivalist. I was born in Kirbyville Texas in 1968. Around 1977 my family and I moved moved to Bridge City Texas.
In 2006 I decided to open a forum and a blog, and here we are today.
A little background
1986 – Finished high school at Bridge City and entered the work force.
1995 – Started attending Lamar University in Port Arthur Texas.
Some of the places I have worked – S&T International, Ohmstede, Custom Vessels in Orange Texas, Metal Forums Beaumont Texas, Creole Steel, Industrial Equipment and Engineering, Allied Fabrication Rose City Texas,,, and a few other places I can not care to mention.
I have 4 children and 4 step kids.
If you want to get an idea of what my life was like growing up, then read these articles:
I enjoy spending time with my family, fishing, gardening, hiking, hunting, survivalism and posting on my blog.About Kevin Felts,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- December 2013 update from the farm - December 8, 2013
- Picking a rifle caliber for a long term SHTF situation - December 7, 2013
- On the topic of black friday and selling our souls - December 2, 2013
- Buying land for a bug out location - December 1, 2013
- Disappointed in the 2013 black friday - November 29, 2013