Hello everyone, my name is Kevin Felts and this is my blog. I am an avid blogger, hiker, backpacker, camper, hunter, father, husband and survivalist. I was born in Kirbyville Texas in 1968. Around 1977 my family and I moved moved to Bridge City Texas.
In 2006 I decided to open a forum and a blog, and here we are today.
A little background
1986 – Finished high school at Bridge City and entered the work force.
1995 – Started attending Lamar University in Port Arthur Texas.
Some of the places I have worked – S&T International, Ohmstede, Custom Vessels in Orange Texas, Metal Forums Beaumont Texas, Creole Steel, Industrial Equipment and Engineering, Allied Fabrication Rose City Texas,,, and a few other places I can not care to mention.
I have 4 children and 4 step kids.
If you want to get an idea of what my life was like growing up, then read these articles:
I enjoy spending time with my family, fishing, gardening, hiking, hunting, survivalism and posting on my blog.About Kevin Felts,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Liberal hypocrisy election 2016 - August 23, 2016
- Loreena McKennitt – The Mummers’ Dance - August 22, 2016
- Democratic Strategist Calls For Assassination Of Julian Assange - August 22, 2016
- Muslim Migrants Firebomb Bus In Paris - August 22, 2016
- How not to act when talking to the police - August 18, 2016