Make do doubt about it, China is not our friend. As much as we would like to think China and the USA are buddies, we have drastically different ideology on simple stuff, like human rights, gun rights, voting, freedom of speech, freedom of religion… etc.
During the State of the Union address, President Trump made it clear our government will protect our workers, our economy and our intellectual property rights. Those comments seems to have upset the Chinese government.
China has positioned itself so it is the face of global economic domination. It is the worlds largest trading partner, however, without innovation from the USA China has little to market.
The only thing that has allowed China to become the worlds largest trading partner is its access to cheap labor. When trading partners demand balanced and fair trade, the “cheap labor” business model is no longer effective.
In short, when President Trump says the USA will protect our workers and our markets, those words underline the cheap labor China business model. Which in turn makes fair trade policies a direct threat to the economy of China.
Chris from China Uncensored made a good video about Trumps State of the Union speech and how China reacted.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018