Name things all cities have in common – roads, buildings, maybe railroads, but one thing is for sure, power lines. Power lines cut through remote areas, which can make them ideal for bugging out by foot.
Keep in mind, this is a complete collapse of society bug out situation. Power lines will be a rough go, but they will get you off the beaten path. Unlike rail roads, the ground will not be level, or will be no bridges. Come up to a river following a power line, and you will have to swim.
In June of 2017 I hiked a section of main grid feeder lines that cut through some rural areas here in Southeast Texas. Video is after the following link.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Why Do People Give Their Rights Away - February 18, 2018
- Mountain House Breakfast Skillet Review - February 18, 2018
- Only Fascist Should Have Guns - February 18, 2018
- Define Common Sense Gun Control - February 15, 2018
- Parkland School Shooting And Problems With Society - February 14, 2018