My buddy on YouTube, John Rambo (hopefully not his real name), posted a video about his deer hunting load out. The video not only covers his load out, but also various items he may need to work on his firearms.
Something I like about the video is how John uses a Craftsman tool bag as a range bag. Why didn’t I think about that?
The video makes it sound like John will be spending several days at the deer lease.
Items In His Hunting Load Out
- Allen wrenches
- Craftsman tool bag
- Bore light
- Cleaning kit
- Bore snake
- Screw drivers
- Otters gun oil
- Camelbak hawg
- Spare batteries
- Skinning knife
- Extra clothing
- Carhart coat
Something that was missing was a sleeping bag and or blankets. Then again, was John and his buddies going to stay in a hotel, tents, deer lease, friends house… etc?
Overall, I think his deer hunting load out was good. The only thing I would change is to ditch the backpack for the woods and get a sling pack. Sling packs are much easier to take off wearing heavy clothing than regular backpacks.
Special thank you to John for the video. Keep up the good work.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018