Instead of waiting until summer to get your deer stand setup, go ahead and do it right after last years deer season. Then you have all summer free.
Here on the farm a tree limb smashed a deer stand, which was a porta potty. The fiberglass was smashed.
The old stand was pulled off and a spare on put in the frame. Once together, a tractor was used to upright the stand.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Is Two Step Water Purification Needed? - December 10, 2017
- Going Through My Backpacks - December 6, 2017
- Shifting Gears On The Farm - December 5, 2017
- Batman vs. Hulk Giant Sized Comic - December 4, 2017
- Primitive Technology: New Area Starting Over Video - December 4, 2017