Instead of waiting until summer to get your deer stand setup, go ahead and do it right after last years deer season. Then you have all summer free.
Here on the farm a tree limb smashed a deer stand, which was a porta potty. The fiberglass was smashed.
The old stand was pulled off and a spare on put in the frame. Once together, a tractor was used to upright the stand.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Continue With The Russian Narrative - April 22, 2018
- Camping Near Bogs, Bayous, and Sloughs - April 20, 2018
- SurvivalistBoards YouTube Channel Renamed to RuralPrepper - April 20, 2018
- Watch Out For Snakes in the Early Spring - April 19, 2018
- Syrian Gas Attacks: Why Survivalist Prep - April 13, 2018