The ARES SCR Generation 2 lower looks very interesting. It is a lower that uses a custom AR-15 bolt carrier group along with a standard AR-15 upper.
First thing I wondered was how does the ARES SCR work without a buffer? It uses a buffer like an FN/FAL.
Another thing that came to mind was putting a 300 blackout or 6.5 upper on it for hunting.
Overall, I like the idea and the looks of the rifle.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Is Two Step Water Purification Needed? - December 10, 2017
- Going Through My Backpacks - December 6, 2017
- Shifting Gears On The Farm - December 5, 2017
- Batman vs. Hulk Giant Sized Comic - December 4, 2017
- Primitive Technology: New Area Starting Over Video - December 4, 2017