When I first heard this song streaming on I heart radio I instantly fell in love with it. Disturbed, a rock and roll band known for heavy metal songs such as “bodies hit the floor” made a song that touches the soul
Disturbed should make more songs like this. Maybe an album like what Metallica did with their symphony and metal (S&M) album?
There is no doubt Disturbed is a great band. I just feel their earlier works seemed like they were trying too hard to make a product people might like, rather than art.
Over the past few decades music has moved from artist to performers. Todays groups and singers are performers designed to generate revenue, rather than making art. Music is art but. Art will be remembered long after money has lost its glitter.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018