For those of you old enough to remember Money for nothing by Dire Straits, here is a version singing about spreading the wealth and obamacare.
In short, while people were busy watching TV the nation was stole from under our noses.
What are we going to tell our kids and grandkids when they ask why they have to buy healthcare when other first world nations get healthcare supplemented by taxation.
Future generations will think of us like we think about our great great grandparents. What the hell were they thinking when the income tax passed? What the hell were we thinking when mandatory buying health insurance was passed?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018