Feels like I am slipping underwater, lips barely breaking the surface to gasp for air.
I do not understand why I am feeling this way. Last summer my wife and I got moved to a rural area. We can finally live the lifestyle we want – have a garden, plant fruit trees, have chickens, live in peace and quiet, and for some reason I am feeling down.
There is so much I need to do, but so little time.
Need to build a rain water catch system to irrigate the garden, plant peas, beans, squash, melons, want to go fishing, build a larger chicken yard,,, feel overwhelmed.
The puppies are doing better and we have been going for walks in the evening.
We have a day of nice weather, then cloudy and overcast for a week. I feel that the cloudy weather has been affecting my mood.
I just want to enjoy life. But I feel that I have some kind of massive weight pulling me down. Why do I feel so down?
My wife and I are not in debt, child support will be over in a couple of months, everything is going good.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Continue With The Russian Narrative - April 22, 2018
- Camping Near Bogs, Bayous, and Sloughs - April 20, 2018
- SurvivalistBoards YouTube Channel Renamed to RuralPrepper - April 20, 2018
- Watch Out For Snakes in the Early Spring - April 19, 2018
- Syrian Gas Attacks: Why Survivalist Prep - April 13, 2018