This might seem a little morbid, but when you die, would you like your corpse to have a view of the sky and stars?
While looking around youtube I came across a video showing the corpses that litter Mt. Everest. When I was watching the video I thought to myself what it may be like to be on a place like Everest forever.
Corpses can not see or hear, but imagine if they could. How splendid it would be to be on Mt. Everest, to watch the wind, the snow, and see the stars.
Would you rather your corpse be buried in a box, burned to ashes, or sitting under the stars. Watch the video and then share your thoughts in the comments section.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Using A Pocket Compass While Hiking With The Dogs - March 21, 2018
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018