When Xerxes demanded the Spartans surrender their weapons, King Leonidas said Molon labe (translated: come and take them).
In the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting Connecticut gun hating liberal legislators passed a restrictive law demanding certain types of weapons be registered.
Numbers show the law has been pretty much ignored. Now the ball is in the court of the Connecticut lawmakers.
Faced with widespread rebellion the people and the state have one of two choices:
- Turn law abiding citizens how have decided to ignore an unjust law into criminals
- Repeal the law
- Law enforcement refuse to enforce an unjust law. “Just following orders” is no excuse to blindly enforce bad laws.
Always remember the Nazis who sent millions of Jews to the gas chambers were just following orders. When those soldiers were put on trial at Nuremberg, they were found guilty of war crimes. “Just following orders” is no excuse to commit crimes against the people.
The government spoke, the people chose the ignore. The next step is left up to the government.
Socialist need to listen up. Free people did not roll over and play dead in 1776, nor shall we do so now.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Continue With The Russian Narrative - April 22, 2018
- Camping Near Bogs, Bayous, and Sloughs - April 20, 2018
- SurvivalistBoards YouTube Channel Renamed to RuralPrepper - April 20, 2018
- Watch Out For Snakes in the Early Spring - April 19, 2018
- Syrian Gas Attacks: Why Survivalist Prep - April 13, 2018