Why don’t more nations follow the example set by Iceland and throw corrupt bankers (financial terrorist) in prison?
I did not know it until I watched this video, but the Federal Reserve protects bankers from certain types of criminal prosecution.
If there are no punishments for breaking the law, what is the deterrent? If bankers can make loans to companies they know are going to fail, then buy the company for pennies on the dollar, what is stopping them from rigging the market?
The more I learn about American banks and the federal reserve, the more I understand how rigged the system truly is. If you want the honest truth, the average working class family has no chance against the banks who can print money out of thin air.
Consider this, after the housing crash in 2008, the federal reserve has been printing around $85 billion a month in free money. Then using that money to buy mortgages. Before long the federal reserve will be the largest property owner in the United States.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018