Thinking about 2014 spring garden
While it is drizzling rain here in southeast Texas I am using the damp conditions to burn a brush pile. The burning brush pile is where wife and I are planning on planting potatoes and corn next year.
I am standing in the rain, wearing my boonie hat, when I start thinking about what crops would be good to raise next spring.
Some of the crops I thought about are corn, squash, zucchini, purple hull peas, okra and potatoes.
In another field closer to the house my wife and I are going to plant snap beans, some more potatoes and tomatoes.
My wife and I are planning on canning a lot of the food we are going to grow in the garden.
What did I miss?Thinking about 2014 spring garden,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Building a railroad track anvil - October 20, 2016
- Mama guinea with her keets - October 19, 2016
- CNN reporter admits media giving Hillary free ride - October 19, 2016
- CNN cuts feed when WikiLeaks is brought up - October 19, 2016
- Snake while filming flashlight review - October 13, 2016