Thinking about 2014 spring garden
While it is drizzling rain here in southeast Texas I am using the damp conditions to burn a brush pile. The burning brush pile is where wife and I are planning on planting potatoes and corn next year.
I am standing in the rain, wearing my boonie hat, when I start thinking about what crops would be good to raise next spring.
Some of the crops I thought about are corn, squash, zucchini, purple hull peas, okra and potatoes.
In another field closer to the house my wife and I are going to plant snap beans, some more potatoes and tomatoes.
My wife and I are planning on canning a lot of the food we are going to grow in the garden.
What did I miss?Thinking about 2014 spring garden,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Thrunite Archer flashlight ultimate test - September 26, 2016
- When did society stop respecting police - September 23, 2016
- Democrat policy tell a lie until people believe it - September 12, 2016
- Breakdown of Hillary Clinton collapse video - September 11, 2016
- NOTHING ELSE MATTERS by STEVE´N´SEAGULLS - September 7, 2016