May Have Lost My First Chicken
One of my best hens is missing, and I think some feral cats are to blame. I have not seen the missing hen in about 4 or 5 days. She might be broody and sitting on some eggs. But I suspect she has been killed and eaten.
After my wife and I got moved to the farm we made it about a month before one of our chickens came up missing. The hen I am referring to is a Speckled Sussex.
She had a friendly nature and liked to explore new areas. If I had to pick one hen out of my entire flock to model after, it would have been her.
Here is a picture of nugget, my prized Speckled Sussex.May Have Lost My First Chicken,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Tips on buying an AK-47 - September 27, 2016
- Homemade anvil with stand - September 27, 2016
- Thrunite Archer flashlight ultimate test - September 26, 2016
- When did society stop respecting police - September 23, 2016
- Democrat policy tell a lie until people believe it - September 12, 2016