Jasper Texas In The News Again And Again
First there was the James Byrd jr murder, then the chief of police was fired (which was called an act of racism), and now a couple of cops were fired for what happened to a lady while in custody.
How can one little town in southeast Texas get so much attention? Its not like we are “trying” to make the news.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Life in a medieval castle - October 21, 2016
- Building a railroad track anvil - October 20, 2016
- Mama guinea with her keets - October 19, 2016
- CNN reporter admits media giving Hillary free ride - October 19, 2016
- CNN cuts feed when WikiLeaks is brought up - October 19, 2016