First there was the James Byrd jr murder, then the chief of police was fired (which was called an act of racism), and now a couple of cops were fired for what happened to a lady while in custody.
How can one little town in southeast Texas get so much attention? Its not like we are “trying” to make the news.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Is Two Step Water Purification Needed? - December 10, 2017
- Going Through My Backpacks - December 6, 2017
- Shifting Gears On The Farm - December 5, 2017
- Batman vs. Hulk Giant Sized Comic - December 4, 2017
- Primitive Technology: New Area Starting Over Video - December 4, 2017