First there was the James Byrd jr murder, then the chief of police was fired (which was called an act of racism), and now a couple of cops were fired for what happened to a lady while in custody.
How can one little town in southeast Texas get so much attention? Its not like we are “trying” to make the news.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Continue With The Russian Narrative - April 22, 2018
- Camping Near Bogs, Bayous, and Sloughs - April 20, 2018
- SurvivalistBoards YouTube Channel Renamed to RuralPrepper - April 20, 2018
- Watch Out For Snakes in the Early Spring - April 19, 2018
- Syrian Gas Attacks: Why Survivalist Prep - April 13, 2018