Lets play a game – chickens or ammunition. You can pick one or the other, but not both.
Chickens – 5 laying hens that are one year old and in good health. The 5 hens would include a mixture of barred rock, rhode island red, buff orpington and australorp.
You can probably expect around 200 eggs a year from each hen, for a total of around 1,000 eggs.
No roosters are included with the hen package.
Ammunition – A box of your most needed (or favorite) rifle caliber. This is a box of 20, and not a case or brick of 500 or more.
This can be any caliber you may need – 22 long rifle, 223 Remington, 7.62×39, 30-30 Winchester, 270, 280, 30-06, 7mm magnum, 300 Winchester magnum,,, any caliber you want.
Forum thread – Lets play a game, chickens or ammunition
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018