The Question That Needs To Be Asked
I would like to ask the readers of this blog a question, do you feel the United States is headed towards an armed rebellion?
I often wonder how much more the middle class can take before something breaks?
How many jobs have to go to China?
How many taxes can the government levy?
How many people have to go on welfare?
How many illegal immigrants have to be allowed in the nation?
How many people have to die in this so called “war on terror?”
What has to happen before the people say enough is enough?
If the people are not even willing to vote the two major parties out of office, what makes us think there will be an armed rebellion?
Post your comments below.The Question That Needs To Be Asked,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Liberal hypocrisy election 2016 - August 23, 2016
- Loreena McKennitt – The Mummers’ Dance - August 22, 2016
- Democratic Strategist Calls For Assassination Of Julian Assange - August 22, 2016
- Muslim Migrants Firebomb Bus In Paris - August 22, 2016
- How not to act when talking to the police - August 18, 2016