The Question That Needs To Be Asked
I would like to ask the readers of this blog a question, do you feel the United States is headed towards an armed rebellion?
I often wonder how much more the middle class can take before something breaks?
How many jobs have to go to China?
How many taxes can the government levy?
How many people have to go on welfare?
How many illegal immigrants have to be allowed in the nation?
How many people have to die in this so called “war on terror?”
What has to happen before the people say enough is enough?
If the people are not even willing to vote the two major parties out of office, what makes us think there will be an armed rebellion?
Post your comments below.The Question That Needs To Be Asked,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When did society stop respecting police - September 23, 2016
- Democrat policy tell a lie until people believe it - September 12, 2016
- Breakdown of Hillary Clinton collapse video - September 11, 2016
- NOTHING ELSE MATTERS by STEVE´N´SEAGULLS - September 7, 2016
- ThruNite TN12 review - September 6, 2016