I would like to ask the readers of this blog a question, do you feel the United States is headed towards an armed rebellion?
I often wonder how much more the middle class can take before something breaks?
How many jobs have to go to China?
How many taxes can the government levy?
How many people have to go on welfare?
How many illegal immigrants have to be allowed in the nation?
How many people have to die in this so called “war on terror?”
What has to happen before the people say enough is enough?
If the people are not even willing to vote the two major parties out of office, what makes us think there will be an armed rebellion?
Post your comments below.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Using A Pocket Compass While Hiking With The Dogs - March 21, 2018
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018