Following a long battle with cancer, Hugo Chavez has died.
While companies like Exxon and Microsoft skirt paying their taxes, Hugo Chavez made sure multi-billion dollar companies paid their fair share.
Several year ago Alaska was having a rather harsh winter. Hugo Chavez offered to donate heating oil to needy families for free. While the United States government sat by and did nothing, Hugo Chavez stepped forward to help those that needed help. In their arrogance the people rejected the help offered by Hugo.
Why was Hugo Chavez painted as a villain? Because he stood up to the United States, and he stood up to the oil companies.
While the U.S. government does nothing (or very little) to help the needy, Hugo stepped for to provide for his people.
Who cares if he was socialist, or communist,,, or whatever he was. He made sure people were taken care of.
Shouldn’t a persons legacy be filled by what they did, rather then what their political beliefs were?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018