The Life Of Chickens
Over the past year and a half I have read and watched a lot of videos about chickens. This the best video I have seen about chicken behavior.
From a survivalist point, the video talks about a lot of important points. It is estimated mankind domesticated the chicken about 8,000 years ago. There has to be something that has allowed mankind and chickens to thrive together.
During World War II eggs were rationed. “If” we ever go to war with a major world power, do you want to be on the rationing end, or do you want to have fresh meat and eggs?
In England, it was not until the 1950s that chicken became a staple food. People are more rabbit then chicken.
Selective breeding has improved certain traits.
Chickens can learn rather quickly.
If you have a spare hour to watch the video, please take the time to do so.The Life Of Chickens,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Liberal hypocrisy election 2016 - August 23, 2016
- Loreena McKennitt – The Mummers’ Dance - August 22, 2016
- Democratic Strategist Calls For Assassination Of Julian Assange - August 22, 2016
- Muslim Migrants Firebomb Bus In Paris - August 22, 2016
- How not to act when talking to the police - August 18, 2016