The Life Of Chickens
Over the past year and a half I have read and watched a lot of videos about chickens. This the best video I have seen about chicken behavior.
From a survivalist point, the video talks about a lot of important points. It is estimated mankind domesticated the chicken about 8,000 years ago. There has to be something that has allowed mankind and chickens to thrive together.
During World War II eggs were rationed. “If” we ever go to war with a major world power, do you want to be on the rationing end, or do you want to have fresh meat and eggs?
In England, it was not until the 1950s that chicken became a staple food. People are more rabbit then chicken.
Selective breeding has improved certain traits.
Chickens can learn rather quickly.
If you have a spare hour to watch the video, please take the time to do so.The Life Of Chickens,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Picking a rifle caliber for a long term SHTF situation - December 7, 2013
- On the topic of black friday and selling our souls - December 2, 2013
- Buying land for a bug out location - December 1, 2013
- Disappointed in the 2013 black friday - November 29, 2013
- Parents of daughters likely to vote republican - November 27, 2013