Over the past year and a half I have read and watched a lot of videos about chickens. This the best video I have seen about chicken behavior.
From a survivalist point, the video talks about a lot of important points. It is estimated mankind domesticated the chicken about 8,000 years ago. There has to be something that has allowed mankind and chickens to thrive together.
During World War II eggs were rationed. “If” we ever go to war with a major world power, do you want to be on the rationing end, or do you want to have fresh meat and eggs?
In England, it was not until the 1950s that chicken became a staple food. People are more rabbit then chicken.
Selective breeding has improved certain traits.
Chickens can learn rather quickly.
If you have a spare hour to watch the video, please take the time to do so.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Why Do People Give Their Rights Away - February 18, 2018
- Mountain House Breakfast Skillet Review - February 18, 2018
- Only Fascist Should Have Guns - February 18, 2018
- Define Common Sense Gun Control - February 15, 2018
- Parkland School Shooting And Problems With Society - February 14, 2018