The Life Of Chickens
Over the past year and a half I have read and watched a lot of videos about chickens. This the best video I have seen about chicken behavior.
From a survivalist point, the video talks about a lot of important points. It is estimated mankind domesticated the chicken about 8,000 years ago. There has to be something that has allowed mankind and chickens to thrive together.
During World War II eggs were rationed. “If” we ever go to war with a major world power, do you want to be on the rationing end, or do you want to have fresh meat and eggs?
In England, it was not until the 1950s that chicken became a staple food. People are more rabbit then chicken.
Selective breeding has improved certain traits.
Chickens can learn rather quickly.
If you have a spare hour to watch the video, please take the time to do so.The Life Of Chickens,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Life in a medieval castle - October 21, 2016
- Building a railroad track anvil - October 20, 2016
- Mama guinea with her keets - October 19, 2016
- CNN reporter admits media giving Hillary free ride - October 19, 2016
- CNN cuts feed when WikiLeaks is brought up - October 19, 2016