Said Goodbye To A Friend
Saturday, March 2, 2013 I said goodbye to an old friend. C.D. Broussard lived life as it was supposed to be lived. He never had a harsh word to say about anyone, not once did I see him get angry. When C.D was at your house you were never bored, as C.D. could carry on a conversation with anyone. Whether it was computers, comic books, video games,,, C.D. knew something about it.
In December 2011 C.D. Broussard was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
He lived the good life,
He fought the good fight,
and now he rest as he has never rested before.
C.D. Broussard lost his struggle with cancer in February 2013.
Several years ago a mutual friend of ours passed away from a sudden heart attack, his name was Joe. At the memorial service and funeral for Joe, C.D. cracked a joke about how much a grease fire there must have been while Joe was being cremated. Joe was a fairly large fellow, as he probably weighed over 400 pounds when he died. We all talked and laughed about how Joe did us a favor being cremated.
That is the way C.D. was, he could find the humor in anything.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- December 2013 update from the farm - December 8, 2013
- Picking a rifle caliber for a long term SHTF situation - December 7, 2013
- On the topic of black friday and selling our souls - December 2, 2013
- Buying land for a bug out location - December 1, 2013
- Disappointed in the 2013 black friday - November 29, 2013