Beretta Considers Leaving Maryland
Maryland is working on passing a new series of gun control laws. Some of which will endanger national security by restricting the types of magazines Beretta can import to its factories.
Beretta makes the M9 service pistol for the military and various law enforcement agencies.
Maryland is restricting the types of magazines Beretta can import into the state.
Maryland is restricting the types of magazines Beretta can keep in their warehouses.
Beretta being able to produce weapons and magazines for the military and law enforcement is a matter of national security.
Do the liberals not realize that Maryland will be losing jobs, and will also be jeopardizing national security if new gun laws are passed?
Who needs a job when the government provides food stamps, phones, housing and medical care?
Not only is Maryland sacrificing national on the alter of false security, but they will also be driving up unemployment and driving up taxes for those of you who still have a job.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- December 2013 update from the farm - December 8, 2013
- Picking a rifle caliber for a long term SHTF situation - December 7, 2013
- On the topic of black friday and selling our souls - December 2, 2013
- Buying land for a bug out location - December 1, 2013
- Disappointed in the 2013 black friday - November 29, 2013