Beretta Considers Leaving Maryland
Maryland is working on passing a new series of gun control laws. Some of which will endanger national security by restricting the types of magazines Beretta can import to its factories.
Beretta makes the M9 service pistol for the military and various law enforcement agencies.
Maryland is restricting the types of magazines Beretta can import into the state.
Maryland is restricting the types of magazines Beretta can keep in their warehouses.
Beretta being able to produce weapons and magazines for the military and law enforcement is a matter of national security.
Do the liberals not realize that Maryland will be losing jobs, and will also be jeopardizing national security if new gun laws are passed?
Who needs a job when the government provides food stamps, phones, housing and medical care?
Not only is Maryland sacrificing national on the alter of false security, but they will also be driving up unemployment and driving up taxes for those of you who still have a job.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Liberal hypocrisy election 2016 - August 23, 2016
- Loreena McKennitt – The Mummers’ Dance - August 22, 2016
- Democratic Strategist Calls For Assassination Of Julian Assange - August 22, 2016
- Muslim Migrants Firebomb Bus In Paris - August 22, 2016
- How not to act when talking to the police - August 18, 2016