Chicken Coop From Metal Desk
When I first started watching this video, I thought it was just another “here is my chicken coop” video. Then she walked around and showed what the coop is made out of. Its a metal desk that can be found just about anywhere.
Not only is she wearing that cute beany hat, not only does he have a nice figure and long hair, she has a pretty awesome chicken coop.
This is a good example of how someone in an urban setting could improvise a chicken coop post-collapse.
Some of the issues facing urban survivalist are food and water. A few good laying hens such as the Australorp will provide a small family with a good source of protein and fats.
What would we need for this project? Metal desk, wire, hinges, pop-rivets, tin and a couple of rocks (for sloped roof), angle iron or wood to build back door out of, legs to get desk off ground, some kind of bow for hens to lay eggs in, something for a roost.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- December 2013 update from the farm - December 8, 2013
- Picking a rifle caliber for a long term SHTF situation - December 7, 2013
- On the topic of black friday and selling our souls - December 2, 2013
- Buying land for a bug out location - December 1, 2013
- Disappointed in the 2013 black friday - November 29, 2013