There are several good points in this video by Russia Today. The US is facing a depression from our jobs going to China, Japan and China are fighting over some islands, or rather China and Japan are fighting over the natural resources under the islands, China has been buying up US debt, China is buying US property,,,,,.
Something that has not been mentioned, maybe part of the employment problems is we have too many people competing for jobs?
What fixed the great depression? Part of it was the US entering world War II, the other thing that helped fix the depression was reducing the population.
If tensions between communist China and Japan continue to escalate, I suggest stocking up and getting your preps in order.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Why Do People Give Their Rights Away - February 18, 2018
- Mountain House Breakfast Skillet Review - February 18, 2018
- Only Fascist Should Have Guns - February 18, 2018
- Define Common Sense Gun Control - February 15, 2018
- Parkland School Shooting And Problems With Society - February 14, 2018