There are several good points in this video by Russia Today. The US is facing a depression from our jobs going to China, Japan and China are fighting over some islands, or rather China and Japan are fighting over the natural resources under the islands, China has been buying up US debt, China is buying US property,,,,,.
Something that has not been mentioned, maybe part of the employment problems is we have too many people competing for jobs?
What fixed the great depression? Part of it was the US entering world War II, the other thing that helped fix the depression was reducing the population.
If tensions between communist China and Japan continue to escalate, I suggest stocking up and getting your preps in order.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018