During the Steam 2012 – 2013 holiday sale I bought ARMA II: Combined Operations just to get DayZ. After spending about an hour trying to figure out the error messages with ARMA II and DayZ I finally got the game to launch.
First impressions, man oh man is this game hard. For one thing you do not start with any weapons, so you have to sneak around zombies to find supplies.
Unlike games like Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, in DayZ the way you move may attract zombies. If you crouch and walk, the harder you are to see. If you stand up and run, this makes you easy for the zombies to see.
I found this video on youtube to give people an idea what DayZ is like.
Unlike the Left 4 Dead series, DayZ is not a run and gun type of game. Its more like STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl with zombies.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018