Treat Firearms Like Other Rights
The Communist Senator Dianne Feinstein is purposing all firearms be registered, and all gun owners go through a background check for said guns.
The answer is NO, I will not register my guns.
Just as reading a bible is a right, and going to church, writing a book, reading a newspaper, voting, right to due process under the law, right to trial by jury, right to legal council, right to a speedy trial,, are all rights, and so is gun ownership.
Gun ownership is a right, and will treated no differently then any other right.
When I have to register my bible, I will register my guns.
When I have to register my blog, I will register my guns.
When I have to have a permit to read a newspaper, I will register my guns.
When I have to have a permit to read a news website, I will register my guns.
The rights of the people are upheld by three courses of action – right to vote, the courts and the right to keep and bear arms. All three of which do not require a permit, nor do we have to register. Well, we have to register to vote, but that is to make sure people do not vote more then once.Treat Firearms Like Other Rights,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Thrunite Archer flashlight ultimate test - September 26, 2016
- When did society stop respecting police - September 23, 2016
- Democrat policy tell a lie until people believe it - September 12, 2016
- Breakdown of Hillary Clinton collapse video - September 11, 2016
- NOTHING ELSE MATTERS by STEVE´N´SEAGULLS - September 7, 2016