Ergo Grip 4045 BK Review
Looking for a quick and easy way to improve the handling of your AR-15? Look no further then the Ergo Grip. In this article we are reviewing the Ergo Grip 4045 BK.
Some details from the Ergo Grip website:
• The ergonomically enhanced ERGO Tactical Deluxe Grip® fits AR/M4 rifles
• Same grip features as our original ERGO Grips, but in a wider, heavier textured design
• Ambidextrous palm swell provides shooters with proper trigger finger placement
• An A2 sized inner cavity that is capable of storing many kit systems available on the retail market
Installation of pretty straight forward. On my AR-15 the pistol grip was held in place by a flathead bolt. I got a flathead screw driver out of the tool box, removed the original pistol grip, then installed the Ergo Grip 4045 BK.
My Ergo Grip 4045 BK did not come with a new bolt, but the package did include replacement washers. This is in contrast to the Ergo Grip 4139-BK I installed on my AK-47, which included a replacement bolt.
Overall, the Ergo Grip 4045 BK handled well through the shooting test. The oversized grip did not seem to be to large my average sized hands, or my daughters hands.
With heavy gloves on, the grip handled better then the factory AR-15 grip.
One of the things that I really like about the Ergo Grip, its made in the USA. With the economy the way it is, we need all the jobs we can get. By buying an Ergo Grip, you are getting a quality product at a great price, and you are supporting jobs here in the USA.
Ask yourself, would you rather pay higher taxes to support people on welfare, or would you rather buy stuff made in the USA? Think about that when you are thinking about buying gear for your AR-15.
Ergo Grip 4045 BK
* Full Disclosure – I received the Ergo Grip 4045 BK at no cost to myself. Even though I received the Ergo Grip 4045 BK at no cost, I did my best not to let that influence my opinion. My honest opinion of the grip, is that you are getting a quality product and at an honest price.Ergo Grip 4045 BK Review,