There is an article on Foxnews that describes how stupid lawmakers are – States, cities mulling own assault-weapon bans, amid doubt over federal action.
The problem is not the guns, the root cause of the issue is mentally ill people and a broke legal system.
Someone walks into a movie theater and starts shooting, someone walks into a school and starts shooting, someone kidnaps a child skins and eats the child,,,, the person has to be mentally ill to act in that manner. Sane people do not inflict violence upon others.
Why do law makers think passing more gun laws will fix the issue?
The real issue, and the root of the problem, is a broken legal system that can not keep mentally defective people off the streets.
If someone shows violent tendencies, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive to the general public, that person is free to roam the streets until they break the law. Even if the defective person breaks the law, unless it was some vile act, chances are the person will be back on the streets with nothing more then a slap on the wrist.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Using A Pocket Compass While Hiking With The Dogs - March 21, 2018
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018