Lawmakers Ignore Root Cause Of Gun Violence
There is an article on Foxnews that describes how stupid lawmakers are – States, cities mulling own assault-weapon bans, amid doubt over federal action.
The problem is not the guns, the root cause of the issue is mentally ill people and a broke legal system.
Someone walks into a movie theater and starts shooting, someone walks into a school and starts shooting, someone kidnaps a child skins and eats the child,,,, the person has to be mentally ill to act in that manner. Sane people do not inflict violence upon others.
Why do law makers think passing more gun laws will fix the issue?
The real issue, and the root of the problem, is a broken legal system that can not keep mentally defective people off the streets.
If someone shows violent tendencies, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive to the general public, that person is free to roam the streets until they break the law. Even if the defective person breaks the law, unless it was some vile act, chances are the person will be back on the streets with nothing more then a slap on the wrist.Lawmakers Ignore Root Cause Of Gun Violence,
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- December 2013 update from the farm - December 8, 2013
- Picking a rifle caliber for a long term SHTF situation - December 7, 2013
- On the topic of black friday and selling our souls - December 2, 2013
- Buying land for a bug out location - December 1, 2013
- Disappointed in the 2013 black friday - November 29, 2013