A few days ago I asked a question to the SurvivalistBoards facebook page.
The question is as follows,
“Is it just me, but are most of the mass shootings happening in liberal states?”
To my amazement, I received a couple of hate messages about the question
Since when is it wrong to ask a question?
My opinion, liberalism breeds a sense of entitlement. When someone does not get what they think they are “entitled” to, sometimes they turn to violence.
Texas is a conservative state, and we have had a couple of mass shootings.
Why do some states have shootings, while other states seem to be immune?
One message referred to me having a “us versus them” mindset.
Uh, yea, if someone has a sense of entitlement that liberalism breeds, it is the tax payers against the welfare parasites.
It is those that would harm society, against those that try to follow the law.
Please excuse this rant, but I see those hate messages as a form of control. I asked a question that offended someone, and they decided to send me a hate message.
Being offended does not give anyone special rights, nor that being offended entitle someone to lash out at someone else.
Am I offended by the messages I received, sure I am.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Voting Against Their Best Interest - September 2, 2018
- Cultivating Muscadine Grapes At The Bug Out Location - August 5, 2018
- Life After SHTF: Moving Food From Farm To Market - July 31, 2018
- Planning a Fall / Winter SHTF Survival Garden - July 24, 2018
- Viability of the 308 Winchester for SHTF - July 23, 2018