A few days ago I asked a question to the SurvivalistBoards facebook page.
The question is as follows,
“Is it just me, but are most of the mass shootings happening in liberal states?”
To my amazement, I received a couple of hate messages about the question
Since when is it wrong to ask a question?
My opinion, liberalism breeds a sense of entitlement. When someone does not get what they think they are “entitled” to, sometimes they turn to violence.
Texas is a conservative state, and we have had a couple of mass shootings.
Why do some states have shootings, while other states seem to be immune?
One message referred to me having a “us versus them” mindset.
Uh, yea, if someone has a sense of entitlement that liberalism breeds, it is the tax payers against the welfare parasites.
It is those that would harm society, against those that try to follow the law.
Please excuse this rant, but I see those hate messages as a form of control. I asked a question that offended someone, and they decided to send me a hate message.
Being offended does not give anyone special rights, nor that being offended entitle someone to lash out at someone else.
Am I offended by the messages I received, sure I am.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018