As the year draws to an end thoughts turn to Thanksgiving and Christmas. It will not be long until Black Friday is here and the Christmas season kicks off.
In the next few weeks my mom and my wife will be asking me what I want for Christmas.
So what do I want for Christmas?
I want peace on earth and goodwill to all.
I want to be able to let my chickens out and not have to worry about the neighbors.
I want to sit on my deck and listen to the birds.
When I walk outside, all I want to hear is the wind.
I want a garden.
I want to live in peace with nature.
For tens of thousands of years mankind lived in harmony with nature – we grew our own food, foraged, hunted, fished,,,. That is the kind of lifestyle I wish to return to.
What do I want for Christmas? To live life the way it was intended to be lived.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018