As the year draws to an end thoughts turn to Thanksgiving and Christmas. It will not be long until Black Friday is here and the Christmas season kicks off.
In the next few weeks my mom and my wife will be asking me what I want for Christmas.
So what do I want for Christmas?
I want peace on earth and goodwill to all.
I want to be able to let my chickens out and not have to worry about the neighbors.
I want to sit on my deck and listen to the birds.
When I walk outside, all I want to hear is the wind.
I want a garden.
I want to live in peace with nature.
For tens of thousands of years mankind lived in harmony with nature – we grew our own food, foraged, hunted, fished,,,. That is the kind of lifestyle I wish to return to.
What do I want for Christmas? To live life the way it was intended to be lived.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Cultivating Muscadine Grapes At The Bug Out Location - August 5, 2018
- Life After SHTF: Moving Food From Farm To Market - July 31, 2018
- Planning a Fall / Winter SHTF Survival Garden - July 24, 2018
- Viability of the 308 Winchester for SHTF - July 23, 2018
- How to Start Prepping for SHTF - July 22, 2018