Pastor Dowell posted another good video, this time its about prepping.
Be sure to watch the video all the way through.
Pastor Dowell brings up a good point, if you do not prepare then there is something wrong with you. Are people that blind that they think the government will be there to help them all the time?
With hurricane Sandy laying waste to the Northeast, it could be days, maybe weeks before relief efforts reach some ares.
Over 10 million people are without power in the Northeast, roads are blocked or flooded, who can the people depend on? Themselves.
If the government can not reach you, how are they supposed to help you?
Are people so blind that they think nothing bad ever happens? There are no earthquakes, no hurricanes, no wildfires,,,, life is perfect. Do people actually think that?
How many people who had advance warning bought supplies? How many people have only a couple of days of food, and no safe drinking water.
Post your comments below.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Using A Pocket Compass While Hiking With The Dogs - March 21, 2018
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018