Winter is my favorite time of year
Winter is my favorite time of year. These southeast Texas winters do not get “that” cold. Its more like a wet cool, then a snowy cold type of winter.
When the cold weather sets in I feel energized, and somewhat adventurous.
The Texas summers are so hot that the heat is oppressive. Want to go fishing in July or August? Better be on the water at sunrise and back home by 10am. If not, you are going to be roasted on the deck of the boat.
Then there are the images from the middle ages. How many pictures or movies show the middle ages a hot time period?
When winter gets here, I feel like the adventurer from Skyrim.
Hunting season will be here in a matter of weeks. Its a countdown to the greatest part of the year, winter.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Thoughts on Trump and his immigration suggestions - August 27, 2016
- Liberal hypocrisy election 2016 - August 23, 2016
- Loreena McKennitt – The Mummers’ Dance - August 22, 2016
- Democratic Strategist Calls For Assassination Of Julian Assange - August 22, 2016
- Muslim Migrants Firebomb Bus In Paris - August 22, 2016