Winter is my favorite time of year
Winter is my favorite time of year. These southeast Texas winters do not get “that” cold. Its more like a wet cool, then a snowy cold type of winter.
When the cold weather sets in I feel energized, and somewhat adventurous.
The Texas summers are so hot that the heat is oppressive. Want to go fishing in July or August? Better be on the water at sunrise and back home by 10am. If not, you are going to be roasted on the deck of the boat.
Then there are the images from the middle ages. How many pictures or movies show the middle ages a hot time period?
When winter gets here, I feel like the adventurer from Skyrim.
Hunting season will be here in a matter of weeks. Its a countdown to the greatest part of the year, winter.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Tips on buying an AK-47 - September 27, 2016
- Homemade anvil with stand - September 27, 2016
- Thrunite Archer flashlight ultimate test - September 26, 2016
- When did society stop respecting police - September 23, 2016
- Democrat policy tell a lie until people believe it - September 12, 2016