Winter is my favorite time of year. These southeast Texas winters do not get “that” cold. Its more like a wet cool, then a snowy cold type of winter.
When the cold weather sets in I feel energized, and somewhat adventurous.
The Texas summers are so hot that the heat is oppressive. Want to go fishing in July or August? Better be on the water at sunrise and back home by 10am. If not, you are going to be roasted on the deck of the boat.
Then there are the images from the middle ages. How many pictures or movies show the middle ages a hot time period?
When winter gets here, I feel like the adventurer from Skyrim.
Hunting season will be here in a matter of weeks. Its a countdown to the greatest part of the year, winter.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018