boogie2988 has posted another outstanding video, this time it’s Borderlands 2.
When I first heard that Borderlands 2 was under development, I was a little optimistic. The original Borderlands was good, but not great. There were a lot of little things left out of Borderlands, such as push-to-talk in multiplayer. You either had to leave your mic on all the time, or turn the mic off.
As usual Steam had its prepurchase discount, but I decided to wait until the reviews came out.
Even with the good reviews, is a game worth $60? I do not think so, especially with the economy the way it is today.
I think I am going to put off buying Borderlands 2 for a couple of months. The Steam holiday sale is just 2 months away (mid – late December). I am going to wait until the 2012 – 2013 Steam holiday sale to see if borderlands 2 gets a price break. If Borderlands 2 gets at least a 25% price break I might pick it up.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018