2 cups water
1 cup milk
1 cup cornmeal
⅓ cup sweet pepper
1 tablespoon fat
2 teaspoons salt
Mix water and cornmeal and bring to the boiling point and cook 5 minutes.
Beat eggs well and add with other materials to the mush.
Beat well and bake in a well-greased pan for 25 minutes in a hot oven. Serve from the same dish with a spoon. Serve with milk or syrup.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018