4 cups milk
⅓ cup cornmeal
⅓ cup molasses
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon allspice
Cook milk and meal in a double boiler 20 minutes; add molasses, salt and ginger.
Pour into greased pudding dish and bake two hours in a slow oven, or use fireless cooker. Serve with milk.
This makes a good and nourishing dessert. Serves six.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018