1 cup left-over baked beans, cooked dried peas, or beans or lentils, or cooked rice, rice.
1 cup chopped celery
3 tablespoons chopped pepper
3 tablespoons chopped pickle
1 cup cooked salad dressing
Mix ingredients thoroughly and let stand 30 minutes to blend flavor thoroughly.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018