2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons drippings
1 cup water, meat stock or milk
Sift dry ingredients. Cut in fat. Gradually add liquid to make a soft dough.
Roll out, place on greased pan and steam 20 minutes, or drop into stew and cook covered 30 minutes. Serve at once.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018