1 cup bread flour
1 cup cornmeal
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons fat
⅓ cup milk
1½ teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon sugar
Mix and sift dry ingredients and cut in the fat. Beat the egg and add to it the milk.
Combine the liquid with the dry ingredients. Shape as Parker House rolls and bake in a hot oven 12 to 15 minutes.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018