1½ cups cornmeal
1 cup bread flour
1½ teaspoons salt
1⅓ cups milk
2½ teaspoons cream of tartar
4 tablespoons fat
1¼ teaspoons soda
Sift dry ingredients. Cut in the fat.
Add liquid and drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
Bake in hot oven 12 to 15 minutes.
These may be rolled and cut same as baking powder biscuits.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018