Netanyahu seems to be getting a little desperate in his attempts to attack Iran, in that he wants to draw a line in the sand. If Iran crosses that line, then the world (mainly the USA) would take military action against Iran.
Sure is funny how Netanyahu wants to go to war, when the majority of people fighting will be Americans.
If Israel is so worried about Iran, why dont Israel do something about Iran and leave the rest of the world out of this?
This line in the sand is nothing more then a trying to back the US into a corner. Netanyahu keeps trying to get the world (especially the US) to attack Iran, and for what?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018