Why do I vote for the Libertarian Party?
Because I vote for real change.
Ezra Pound said, “The technique of infamy is to invent two lies, then get people arguing heatedly over which one of them is true.”
The democrats and the republicans have presented the American people with two lies. The people then argue which lie is the truth.
Do you want to argue about lies, or do you want to vote for real change? And that is why I started voting for the Libertarian Party.
My history with the Libertarian Party goes back to the election between bill clinton and king george the first. Clinton ran on a platform that he would not sign NAFTA. Once voted into office, clinton flip-flopped on the issue of free trade and signed NAFTA.
How are people supposed to know who to vote for if the person running for office flip-flops on the issues? What is it going to take to get the truth of of the two major parties? I suspect that we will not know the truth until the two major parties are voted out of office.
What is it going to take for people to change the way they vote, and therefor change the path of the nation?
How are we supposed to have change in government when the people will not change the way they vote? And that is why I vote Libertarian Party. Because I vote for real change.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018
- What Do The 2018 Midterm Election Results Mean? - November 11, 2018