Video details how the department of homeland security is taking bids on ammunition. If you remember, the DHS bought several hundred million rounds of 40 S&W early in 2012.
This newly added quota bring the number up to over 500 million rounds – enough for every man, woman and child in the U.S. to be shot at least once.
While talking to my brother who works in law enforcement, he told me the DHS supplies ammunition to police departments, border patrol, just all different government agencies.
Even after talking about it, we never could come up with a logical reason for the DHS to be ordering 500+ million rounds of various types of ammunition.
My personal opinion, the DHS is stockpiling ammunition for a situation where they would not be able to order resupplies on demand.
What could cause the DHS not to get ammunition on demand?
- Wide spread civil unrest
- Natural disasters
- Disruption of the power grid
- Something else the government knows about
With the government owing more money then they are taking in, we do not have the funds to be buying millions of rounds of ammunition. When you are in debt, the idea is to cut back, cut your outgoing cash flow and increase your incoming cash flow.
If the U.S. is so strapped for cash, why is the government buying millions of rounds of ammunition?
Why do you think the DHS is stockpiling millions of rounds of ammunition?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Continue With The Russian Narrative - April 22, 2018
- Camping Near Bogs, Bayous, and Sloughs - April 20, 2018
- SurvivalistBoards YouTube Channel Renamed to RuralPrepper - April 20, 2018
- Watch Out For Snakes in the Early Spring - April 19, 2018
- Syrian Gas Attacks: Why Survivalist Prep - April 13, 2018