** Spoiler Alert **
This review may contain spoilers.
My wife and I went to see Dark Knight Rises on opening day. The movie gets long, drawn out, and in some parts a little boring, but holy crap is it a great movie.
Bane, now that is the way a villain should be. From time to time Bane may say something like “thank you” to someone, then kills someone a couple of minutes later. Bane is the villain that kicks Batmans ass and hands it to him in a sling.
While Batman is recovering from his injured back, he realizes that not fearing death is a weakness, and not a strength. It is our fear of death that makes us strong.
Bruce Wayne is showing his age. His knees, arms, shoulder,,, are all messed up. We know that Bruce is going to have to do something.
The ending of Dark Knight Rises was epic, pure awesome epicness. I am not going to spoil it for you, but the ending was epic.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018