Is it just me, or are more kids smoking these days as compared to the 1980s?
1980s – kids that smoked were frowned upon. Your smoking? Why?
Today – kids that smoke are no big deal. It seems like one of the first thing kids do when they 18 is start smoking. I have to ask the reason why?
Why start something that will cause so many health issues later in life? Smoking does not make anyone look cool. If anything, smoking makes people look stupid. Because you have to be stupid to contribute to your risk of lung, throat and mouth cancer.
When my third son turned 18 he let it be known that he had started smoking. He asked me something like “I dont guess you approve of me smoking”. I told him “I will never approve of you killing yourself”.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018