Looking for the perfect pet? Look no further then the chicken.
Why is the chicken the perfect pet? That is a good question, so lets talk about it.
Chickens can not be house trained, so you know you have to keep them outside. Dogs on the other hand, they have “accidents” where they piss and crap on the floor. A cat has to have a litter box. But with a chicken, you keep it outside, so it never crap on the floor.
Chickens make eggs
What does your dog make, besides piles of crap?
What does your pet fish make, besides a dirty fish tank?
What happens when you get tired of your pet? (this is the good part)
You get tired of rover barking and crapping on the floor, so what do you do? The humane thing to do would to find a loving home to take your pet off your hands.
This is where chickens blow all other pets away. Get tired of your chickens? Make it into friend chicken, or chicken gumbo.
Friend comes over, ask where your chickens are, you say we ate them last weekend. Nobody cares.
Friend comes over, as where your dog is at, you say you ate it last weekend, friend freaks out. Do what? You ate your dog, that is sick!!!!
No barking at night
Unlike your dog, chickens will not wake you up at night howling and barking.
But then again, chickens will not let you know when there might be a prowler.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018
- What Do The 2018 Midterm Election Results Mean? - November 11, 2018