If blacks are called african-americans, then why aren’t:
whites called euorpean-americans;
mexicans called central-american-americans, or better yet, spanish-central-american-americans;
brazilians – portuguese-south-american-americans;
Maybe mexicans should be called spanish-americans, instead of latinos?
Canadians should be called French-Americans.
Since we do not want to discriminate against any certain country, mexicans could be called european-native-americans.
What about people of mixed race? I am Scottish and English. Should I be called Scottish-British-American?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018