If blacks are called african-americans, then why aren’t:
whites called euorpean-americans;
mexicans called central-american-americans, or better yet, spanish-central-american-americans;
brazilians – portuguese-south-american-americans;
Maybe mexicans should be called spanish-americans, instead of latinos?
Canadians should be called French-Americans.
Since we do not want to discriminate against any certain country, mexicans could be called european-native-americans.
What about people of mixed race? I am Scottish and English. Should I be called Scottish-British-American?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Voting Against Their Best Interest - September 2, 2018
- Cultivating Muscadine Grapes At The Bug Out Location - August 5, 2018
- Life After SHTF: Moving Food From Farm To Market - July 31, 2018
- Planning a Fall / Winter SHTF Survival Garden - July 24, 2018
- Viability of the 308 Winchester for SHTF - July 23, 2018