If blacks are called african-americans, then why aren’t:
whites called euorpean-americans;
mexicans called central-american-americans, or better yet, spanish-central-american-americans;
brazilians – portuguese-south-american-americans;
Maybe mexicans should be called spanish-americans, instead of latinos?
Canadians should be called French-Americans.
Since we do not want to discriminate against any certain country, mexicans could be called european-native-americans.
What about people of mixed race? I am Scottish and English. Should I be called Scottish-British-American?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018