Wow, what a crappy movie.
Nicolas Cage did a good job of playing the part, but not as good as in the original ghost rider. The least the directors could have done was tie the two movies together. Reusing some footage from the original movie would have been nice.
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was long, drawn out, and in some places downright boring.
Good thing I only spent $1.20 to rent the movie from redbox, or else I would have been pissed off. Definitely not worth the price of a DVD.
After the success of Iron Man, Thor and Captain America, there is no excuse in making a crappy movie like Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
The plot makes me wonder if the movie company went with the cheapest writer? Did the movie company run an ad in the local newspaper, “wanted, one story plot for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, will pay $20.”?
The camera angles were great, but the plot was just awful.
With some movies the more you drink, the better the movie gets. Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance is an “all you can drink” movie. I doubt any amount of alcohol will improve the movie. The most you can hope for is that you will drink so much you pass out.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018