Fathers Day is rolling around. My wife asked me what I wanted, I said a new AR.
This is what I have come up with so far
Palmetto State Armory light profile upper
DS Arms Lower
Magpul moe handguard
Magpul angled forearm grip
Magpul ms3 sling
Magpul ambidextrous sling attachment point
From the Palmetto State Armory website:
Barrel length 14.7″
Hammer Forged Barrel
Machine Gun Steel
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7″ twist
Double-thick Chrome-lined bore and chamber
Special lighter weight A2 profile
Mid-length gas system
Full auto bolt carrier
Carpenter 158 Bolt
Optional pinned A2 flash hider
Pin and weld flash hider
Price as configured: $557.90
From the DS Arms website:
Model ZM4 Complete Lower Receiver With Mil-Spec Stock Assembly
Model # ZM4RCAR-A
From what I understand, LMT makes the lower receivers for DS Arms.
Price: $200 with collapsible stock
After ordering some Magpul parts for my Bushmaster, I decided to wanted to go with as many Magpul parts as I could.
There has been a recent trend towards flat dark earth, but I want my parts to be OD green.
Post your comments below, or in this forum thread – What do you think about this AR build?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018