This George Zimmerman issue is getting out of hand. From the evidence I have seen, the only reason, and I mean “THE” only reason why George Zimmerman is on trial, is from pressure from the black community.
White on black violence – black community demands some kind of action.
Black on white violence – the black community is silent.
Where is justice in that?
When is the news media, and the black community going to start demanding equal rights and justice for all? That “equal” part includes not ignoring black on white violence.
Equal justice for all demands we ignore race, religion and sex.
If there was really justice for all, when there was a black on white crime, the news media would make a big deal out of it, just like what they did with George Zimmerman.
Society needs to get past the color issue.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018
- What Do The 2018 Midterm Election Results Mean? - November 11, 2018